The point of Cookie Clicker Unblocked is to bake cookies by clicking on a giant cookie until you have enough cookies to buy upgrades. The seemingly endless gameplay makes it a game that can last an indefinite amount of time, or at least until your device can no longer run it.
Gameplay of Cookie Clicker Unblocked
When you start Cookie Clicker Unblocked from the very beginning, you see three different sections and nothing happening. In the left section, you’ll see one big cookie with a randomly named Bakery as you can see in the picture.
Middle section shows what types of upgrades you have that produce cookies for you. Here you can also find Stats where you can see your cookie production status, upgrades purchased from Store, and your all-time achievements.
In the right section, you’ll find Store where you can buy Cursor, Grandma, Farm, Mine, Factory, Bank, Temple, and so on. You can also purchase upgrades for each item you purchase from the Store.
You can start Cookie Clicker Unblocked by clicking on the big cookie in the bakery. Once you stack up to 15 cookies, you can buy your first Cursor which produces one cookie per second. This is where your CPS production starts. After that, you can buy Grandma with 100 cookies. After the first purchase, upgrades will start showing up in the Store. Each upgrade increases your CPS and CPC. With every purchase and action in this game, you get achievements. You can also see the milk level in the bottom of your bakery which increases whenever you get an achievement.
Tricks and Tips to Master Cookie Clicker Unblocked
Though the Cookie Clicker Unblocked is not that hard to play, if you are starting from scratch, you must read these tips. It will help you increase your productivity and you can reach the milestone very quickly.
- Try to do cookie production with both CPC and CPS as it will allow you to mass-produce cookies. You can use Mod Auto Clicker to do the CPC production.
- The CPS will stay on mute until you buy your first item. Once you buy items and upgrades, the CPS will start baking cookies on its own.
- If you are not using any auto clicker or you don’t click manually on the big cookie, the CPC production will remain mute.
- When you have enough cookies stop the auto clicker and purchase upgrades from the Store so you can increase the rate of CPC. Repeat this action from time to time to increase CPS and CPC.
- Always keep an eye on the screen for Golden Cookie that randomly appears on your gaming screen. Whenever you see it, instantly click on it. Golden Cookies activates a temporary double boost on your cookie production or maybe you’ll receive a huge amount of cookies instantly.
- There are more than 500 achievements and 600 upgrades in Cookie Clicker Unblocked. Unlock as many achievements as you can. After certain achievements, milk flavours also unlock that changes your whole Bakery graphics.
- Do not close the tab as it will stop the cookie production. Instead of that, you can leave the game in a tab and do other work in different tabs and CPS will keep producing cookies.
- If you are using an auto clicker, stay on the tab and leave the PC idle. It will keep clicking even if your PC goes to sleep.
- Mod Auto Clicker will help you unlock the achievement “Uncanny Clicker” which is nearly impossible if you click with your hand.
- Tap to make cookies, then buy things that make cookies for you. Then tap some more!
- Hundreds of upgrades and achievements to unlock.
- The game continues while your phone is closed, so you can set up your ideal bakery and resume later to reap the delicious profits!
- Lovingly-crafted pixel art and flavor text!
- Ascend to gain permanent transcendental upgrades!
- Beware the grandmas!
- OS: Microsoft® Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 350 MB available space