FNAF Unblocked was released for Microsoft Windows on August 8, 2014, followed by ports for Android and iOS on August 27 and September 11. Your mission is to try to survive five nights at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, where strange events often happen.
As a nightshift guard, you need to keep an eye on animatronic characters’ movements via the restaurant’s security cameras and avoid getting caught by terrifying dolls. When you are captured, the game ends.
Gameplay of FNAF Unblocked
The player sits in an office and monitors security cameras positioned throughout the restaurant to observe the animatronic mascots. The player has a limited amount of power to view the camera feeds, light hallways, and close the doors on either side of them.
In FNAF Unblocked the player must use the camera feed locations in the building and hold the animatronics off using the doors. If the player fails to do this, they will be jumpscared and receive a Game Over. To advance to the next night, the player must survive from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM (8 minutes and 37 seconds in real-time).
The four animatronics that the player must avoid are the titular Freddy Fazbear and his three friends: Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. There is a hidden, fifth animatronic known as Golden Freddy who only appears when the player experiences a hallucination.
Classic Freddy, Classic Bonnie, Classic Chica, Classic Foxy, Classic Golden Freddy, Cupcake, Endo-01
Tips for FNAF Unblocked
- Listening to the phone: In the lastest nights, the Phone Guy’s messages will be shorter. The Phone Guy recorded his last message on the fourth night. Check his phone to find clues
- Using power sparingly: Save your power because there is a limited power supply for every night. You don’t want to be caught by Freddy when you run out of electricity, right?
- The third night: Be very careful from the third night on. The animatronics will be more active on the third evening.
- Following the animatronics’ behavior: There are five animatronic characters, including Chica the Fox, Foxy the Pirate Fox, Golden Freddy, and Bonnie the Bunny.
- Being prepared for the fifth night: The telephone guy won’t have a message that evening for you so that you’re all alone. The animatronic characters are as busy as ever, as this is the last night for them to catch you.
- Trying your best: Be prepared if this is your first time. It’s a bit odd and frightful at Freddy’s house in five nights. Prepare for stuff like jumping cars, animatronics, and much more, not just for the fifth night at FNAF Unblocked.
- Move the mouse to move vision.
- Click the light button on two sides to turn on the light.
- Click the right bottom arrow to check different cameras
- Check your power source on the bottom left screen.