Gats.io Unblocked is a single-player, two-dimensional shooting game in which players control small, colored circles. The game itself features a menu in which the player can select one of 6 different weapons, 6 different colors, 3 armor types, and 3 game modes.
You control a single character and must fight against other online players for domination of the arena. You can choose from a range of different weapons including a handgun, machine gun and rifle. Additionally you can change your armor type which affects your movement speed.
In Gats.io Unblocked the map has a range of different obstacles to hid behind and manoeuvre in-between – use these obstacles to dodge your enemies and hide from incoming fire. As you rack up kills you can increase your stats and choose upgrades to make your character a formidable fighting weapon.In Gats.io Unblocked there is also a designated area on the map where you generate XP automatically – remember though that this area will be attacked regularly so stay alert! Can you conquer the arena and become the top gats fighter?
Gats.io Unblocked Upgrades
Upgrades are, as the name suggests, advancements for your player and/or weapon. The first upgrade is unlocked at 100 score (dealing 100 damage or receiving the same amount of score from capturing points), which is accessed by a glowing yellow arrow on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Currently in Gats.io Unblocked, the available upgrades are:
- No Recoil – Your gun ignores all Recoil Calculations and fires with perfect accuracy. While stationary you get a 20% buff to both damage and range. Also stops your gun from producing screen vibrations. If combined with the +Accuracy upgrade the damage drop off is decreased by -1.
- Binoculars – Expands your Field of View (FoV) considerably.
- Thermal – Allows you to see camouflaged enemy/allied players, landmines, and bullets from a player with a silencer outlined in red/green.
- +Damage – Each bullet does 15% more damage.
- Large Mags – Increases your magazine by 50% (30 -> 45, 6 -> 9).
- +Accuracy – Decreases your gun’s Variance Factor by 80% to improve weapon spread. If combined with the +No Recoil upgrade the damage drop off is decreased by -1.
- Silencer – Your bullets turn white, blending into the background and becoming extremely difficult to see. Also stops your gun from producing screen vibrations.
- +Speed – Increases your movement speed by 20%.
- +Range – Increases the distance your bullets can travel by 50%.
- Kevlar – Decreases all incoming damage taken by 40% (applies to armor and health, from both bullets and grenades, but not environmental damage from the Fog).