FNAF 3 Unblocked is an indie survival horror video game developed by Scott Cawthon and published on Steam march 2015 for console, mobile and desktop. guard your office against the sabotage of animatronic characters at five nights.
Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza closed it’s doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of “Fazbear’s Fright: The Horror Attraction” are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.
At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made…
Gameplay of FNAF 3 Unblocked
Like the previous games, it is an indie point-and-click survival horror video game in which the player must yet again survive the night, now in the new Fazbear’s Fright: The Horror Attraction.
In this game, there are no doors or lights, and the player must rely on playing audio and sealing off vents to survive, as well as utilizing a Maintenance Panel to reboot any systems which happen to go offline.
There is only one animatronic that can kill the player. However, there are six Phantoms that can scare the player, and attract the animatronic.
FNAF 3 Ccharacters
- Phantom BB, Phantom Foxy, Phantom Freddy, Shadow Freddy, Phantom Chica, Phantom Puppet, Phantom Mangle, Purple Guy, Shadow Bonnie, Fredbear, Spring Bonnie, 5 child souls,
Features of FNAF 3 Unblocked
- Addictive game based on the horror theme
- Cool graphics and art animation
- Exciting innovations
- Mouse to look around office
- Left Mouse Button to use Cameras/Maintenance Panel
- SPACE BAR while hovering over Vent Camera buttons to seal vents