Burnin Rubber Crash n Burn is an epic driving game developed by Xform Games and published by Miniclip on January 2022 for Web browser. The objective is to cause total carnage in the streets. Blow up everything in sight, unlock new vehicles, and build the ultimate 4-wheeled wrecking machine.
Gameplay of Burnin Rubber Crash n Burn
Set the streets ablaze
Take the streets in a car kitted for destruction and blast everything to oblivion. Each round will give you a new mission, like destroying a certain number of police cars and other objects around the map. You get paid for everything you trash, so don’t hold back! There are over 25 missions to play through.
Initiate power-up apocalypse
Utilize the plethora of power-ups scattered around the map. These incredible little boosts will do everything from creating an immediate blast radius to raining hell-fire and explosions around your vehicle.
Build the ultimate battle car
You can buy and equip a range of items in the safehouse. Buy new cars, styles, add new gadgets, and enjoy a range of upgrades to give you maximum blast power. Keep progressing to reap the rewards and unlock awesome new vehicles.
Burnin Rubber Crash n Burn Upgrades?
Burnin Rubber Crash n Burn has 9 powerful upgrades for you to explore and unlock. These upgrades are applied in a level based manner. Every level of upgrade will come with an increased price tag. These upgrades include:
- After Touch Length: More time to steer your car when it has crashed.
- Air Time Control: More control when you’re airborne.
- Armor Strength: Keeps you damage free for a while longer.
- Boost Power: More punchy nitro to face the traffic.
- C4 Strength: More bombs to explode.
- Handling: More control over your vehicle.
- Magnet Strength: Attracts money with more strength.
- Burst Strength: Blast harder and further.
- Speed: Makes you go even faster
- 30 missions to finish!
- 6 cars, including 2 non-original BR4 cars.
- 5 styles. E.g. Fiery or toxic range attacks
- 6 gadgets. E.g. additional explosives, jumps, magnets, etc.
- 9 Upgrades for all you styles & gadgets. E.g. speed, handling, boost power, etc!
- Improvements & Fixes
Burnin Rubber Crash n Burn should run properly even on older machines (5+ years old). High quality mode (enable in main menu) can put a bit of strain on your machine so keep that in mind. We recommend running the game in 1280×720 – fullscreen by Alt + Enter ingame or press the fullscreen button on the main menu.