Zombs Royale Unblocked is a 100 player 2D multiplayer battle royale game developed by End Game in March 2018 for mobile and web browsers. Similar to other titles in the battle royale genre, players fight against other players on a large map from a top-down perspective, scavenging for supplies and weapons.
Gameplay of Zombs Royale Unblocked
The game is played in rounds that last for several minutes. Each round admits between 50 and 100 players. Players are represented by circular figures on a 2D grid-like map, surrounded by a circular blue zone (called “the gas”) that shrinks as the game advances, forcing players into a smaller and smaller area. Players take 2-10 damage to their health the longer they remain in the zone and can be eliminated if they stay in it.
Players start Zombs Royale Unblocked with no weapons other than their fists or any melee skins. Weapons and healing items can be found across the map in loot containers, such as boxes, crates, and chests. Loot containers are located throughout the map inside and outside of buildings. Some healing items are bandages (heals 15-16 HP but only up to 75 HP), a medkit (heals to full HP), Small Shield (adds 25 shield but only up to 50 shield), Big Shield (adds 50 shield), Hybrid Potion (heals 25 and shields 25 over time) and the healing weapon (heals 8 per shot).
Weapons have power based on their rarity and are classified as common (grey), uncommon (green), rare (blue), epic (purple), legendary (gold), or mythic (red). These are stored in a six-slot inventory (excluding the melee slot).
Zombs Royale Unblocked tips for beginners
These tips are for players new to Zombs Royale Unblocked, and want to know the basics. Skip ahead if you’re already familiar with how to play.
- 1. Zombs Royale is a free-to-play battle royale game inspired by games such as Fortnite and PUBG, where you and 60-100 other players drop on the same map, loot up, and fight to be the last person standing.
- 2. Zombs Royale is playable for free either in your browser or by installing the game via the Discord Store.
- 3. Games are incredibly quick in Zombs Royale Unblocked, with a winner usually being crowned around the 5-minute mark.
- 4. You can queue up either solo, or in duos or squads of up to 4 players, either with friends or strangers. There are also various LTMs that rotate in and out every day.
- 5. As you play games, you’ll earn XP and levels which will unlock various cosmetic items such as skins, melee weapons, emotes, and so on. These are all purely appearance-based modifications, and won’t give you an advantage in combat.
- 6. Every so often in matches you’ll come across bots. You can tell bots apart from real players because they’ll keep moving back and forth on the spot, and won’t loot anything. But the vast majority of enemies you’ll come across will be real players.
- 7. You can change your keybinds in the main menu using the Settings button in the top-right corner.
Game Modes for Zombs Royale Unblocked
Battle Royale is the common format that ties together the four main game modes. In Zombs Royale Unblocked, 100 players are launched into a zombie plagued MMO battlefield that slowly closes in on the players as time progresses.
- Solo – one-man army
- Duos – two players
- Squads – four-player teams
- Limited time – game modes that change every few days
- Mytery Mode