TileMan.io Unblocked is classic multiplayer territory io game in which you must try and capture as many blocks as possible. You start with a random color of block and you must try and convert all the blocks on the map into the same color. You can convert blocks by creating a complete square – the enclosed blocks will turn to your color.
This might sound easy, but don’t forget there are other players to contend with also! You must avoid them or try and trap them within your squares and make them crash into you. Use a careful approach and don’t go in all guns blazing! Can you conquer the TileMan.io Unblocked arena?
TileMan.io Unblocked Game modes
|Size||Speed||Territories on minimap||Capture areas with players|
|No kills||Large||1x||Only your||1|
Hot to fix lag in TileMan.io Unblocked
Low FPS or high latency are unwanted things in game.
FPS is number of pictures drawn per second. Latency is how long it takes to send information to server and then from server back. Good FPS is 50+. Good latency is 100-.
Things you can do to increase FPS:
- Lower game quality and change other settings that affect FPS
- Stop intensive tasks like other games
- Minimize or better close other windows
- Close other tabs
- Restart computer to stop tasks running in background
- Get better computer with better CPU and GPU
Things you can do to get lower latency:
- Things in previous list
- Switch from EU server to USA or reverse
- Stop downloading of any files
- If you listen to internet video, set video quality to the lowest
- Use cable instead of WiFi
- Get better internet
- Pray for game server near your location