Happy Room Unblocked is a sandbox style ragdoll violent game by Mana Potion Studios for mobile and desktop. Happy Room environment is a laboratory, where the player is the scientist examining all kinds of advanced weapons such as machine guns, knives, swords, flamethrowers, missiles, lasers, cold weapons, explosives and black holes and testing them on clones.
In Happy Room Unblocked, you’ll find yourselves in a lab, where human clones are being tested under some pretty extreme conditions. You’ll be the one conducting these tests. Try to complete all the tasks and show the world that your institute can be trusted with its research. The game offers 42 challenging levels. You can for instance lower a mine and let a clone walk over it to see how much damage would it impact on its body.
How to win at Happy Room Unblocked?
1. Unlock Portals.
2. Place a portal on top and one below, and place saws in between to stop him from falling out of the loop.
3. Leave on double speed until you get Piranhas and Monsters.
4. Upgrade: Launch Pads, Monsters and Piranhas.
5. Put Piranhas right below where you start, with a mace in each corner. Put one Portal below and one Portal above the character. Put monsters everywhere. (While pads aren’t necessary, you might want to place them on both sides to speed things up a bit.)
6. Leave on double speed (if your computer can handle it) until you get POISONALITY or MONSTRALITY. . . . . . Once you have unlocked Black Hole another option becomes available.
Upgrades: Black Hole, Monsters, Launch pads, Portals.
Replace Piranhas with Black Hole (Still needs to have a mace in each corner.), Place launch pads across the floor so they all point toward the center. Place monsters on all available spots on the screen.
P.S. In Happy Room Unblocked you can also win using only Portals, one on top and one below.