Geometry Dash Unblocked is a horizontal runner-style game developed by RobTop Games on August 2013 for mobile and desktop. The first game, known simply as Geometry Dash, was released on iOS and Android on August 13, 2013. In Geometry Dash, players control the movement of an icon and navigate along music-based levels, while avoiding obstacles that instantly destroy the icon on impact.
Gameplay of Geometry Dash Unblocked
The game can be played with a touchscreen, keyboard, mouse, or controller (depending on the platform). The player uses the jump function to control the movement of their icon. To jump, the player can press on the screen on touchscreen devices, hit the spacebar or up arrow on a keyboard, left-click with a mouse, or press A on a controller. The player can hold down jump to constantly interact with certain vehicles.
The objective of Geometry Dash Unblocked is to complete a level by reaching its end. Notably, if the player crashes into an obstacle, the level restarts from the beginning except in Practice Mode. Users cannot control the speed at which the icon is moving. The timing and rhythm of the in-game music are key parts of the game, often in relation to each other.
Geometry Dash Unblocked includes a number of features such as:
- Practice mode to learn the layout of levels.
- Variety of collectibles, some to use at shops and a Treasure Room.
- An Icon Kit providing many customisation options.
- Achievements with many rewards.
- Special map pack and gauntlet levels and levels of the week.
- A level editor to create and share levels.
- Global and friends leaderboards.
- A record of player stats, accessed from the main menu using the column chart button.
- The hidden Vault, Vault of Secrets, Chamber of Time and Basement.
- User account functionality for social networking and secure data backup.
- Settings for customisable gameplay.
- Game Center integration for iOS devices.
- Google Play Games integration for Android devices.
Use up arrow key or left click of your mouse to make the square jump.